LOS ANGELES, July 31, 2012 - While a vacation with Crystal Cruises always presents a tremendous value, the ultra-luxury line has sweetened the deal for its fall season. Beginning in September, nearly a dozen Mediterranean, South Pacific and trans-ocean voyages aboard Crystal Serenity and a freshly-redesigned Crystal Symphony offer several new opportunities to save on luxury.
• $2000 per Couple Penthouse Savings - Save $1,000 per guest on stylishly appointed Penthouse, Penthouse Suite and Crystal Penthouse accommodations. (Aug 13, 25, Sep 6, 18, 30, Oct 12, 24, Nov 5, 17, 28)
• Kids Sale Free - Children age 17 and under can sail free in a third berth sharing with two adults (Sep 6, 18, 30, Oct 12, 24, Nov 5, 17, 28, Dec 9)
• $1000 per Couple Verandah Savings - Save $500 per guest on luxury staterooms boasting spacious private verandahs in the Mediterranean. (Sep 6, 18, 30, Oct 12, 24, Nov 5, 17, 28)
• Low Solo Fares - A significantly-reduced solo supplement of just 10% can save individuals up to almost $900 off a private, deluxe outside stateroom (Category C) of their own. (Aug 13, 25, Sep 6, 18, 30, Oct 12, 24, Nov 5, 17, 28)
• Crystal Getaways - Crystal's new collection of five- to eight-day Crystal Serenity itineraries start at just $1,310 per person, and offer a concentrated taste of Crystal luxury and stunning European destinations. (9 departures from mid-Aug through early-Dec)
• Explorer Combinations - Guests save up to 26% for combining back-to-back cruises for an extended vacation. (combos departing Aug 25, Sep 30, Nov 5, Nov 28, Dec 9)
• $1200 per Couple Verandah Savings - Save $600 per guest on luxury staterooms boasting spacious private verandahs in the South Pacific. (Nov 25, Dec 8)
"While our guests appreciate the luxurious nuances for which Crystal is celebrated, they also appreciate significant value," says Jack Anderson, senior vice president, sales and marketing. "These offers are an ideal opportunity for travelers to realize even more savings on the all-inclusive Crystal Experience."
With a "Book By" deadline of August 31, travelers can take advantage of value propositions and Crystal's all inclusive luxury on the following voyages:
• Aug 13 Mediterranean: Venice - Barcelona
• Aug 25 Mediterranean: Barcelona - Athens
• Sep 6 Mediterranean & Black Sea: Athens - Istanbul
• Sep18 Mediterranean: Istanbul - Venice
• Sep 30 Mediterranean: Venice - Athens
• Oct 12 Mediterranean & Holy Land: Athens - Venice
• Oct 24 Mediterranean: Venice - Istanbul
• Nov 5 Mediterranean: Istanbul - Barcelona
• Nov 17 Canary Islands & Iberia: Barcelona - Lisbon
• Nov 28 Canary Islands & Iberia: Lisbon - Barcelona
• Nov 25 Hawaii & South Pacific: Los Angeles - Papeete
• Dec 8 South Pacific: Papeete - Auckland
• Dec 9 Trans-Atlantic: Barcelona - Miami
• Dec 21 Caribbean: Miami Round-trip
Attractive air add-ons from more than 90 North America gateways are also available. Not all offers are combinable or apply to all listed itineraries.
Crystal's passion for taking care of guests in an inviting environment of extraordinary space, quality and choices has earned the company more "World's Best" awards than any other cruise line, resort, or hotel in history. With a host of complimentary amenities, from enlightening Enrichment speakers and fitness classes to pampering pillow menus and specialty restaurant dining, featuring the cuisine of Nobu Matsuhisa and Piero Selvaggio, a Crystal cruise always offers tremendous value in luxury resort vacationing.
For more information and Crystal reservations, contact a travel agent, call 888-799-4625, or visit www.crystalcruises.com