Deliver your travel news to those who matter.
Where To Go Next! is an effective electronic medium designed to help marketing and public relations professionals maximize their news release reach by distributing their releases - in a fast, cost-effective way - directly to a targeted audience of upscale travel consumers, travel editors, writers, tour operators, agents and other industry professionals who subscribe to the e-newsletter formatted service.
Where To Go Next! offers three options for travel news release distribution.
A company or agency can purchase a distribution package plan which includes:
• A summary of your release in Where To Go Next!'s daily travel news e-newsletter with a link to the full text of the release on our website.
• Your company logo above the full release.
• Links within the release to your e-mail and website addresses.
• Ability to share your news through your social media links.
• Media contact information.
• Links in the release page to the company's most recent releases.
• Archives of your releases can be accessed from any of your current release pages.
• Additional social media impact through Where To Go Next Twitter and Facebook pages.
Text + Photo Plan
• Get everything in the Text-Only Plan outlined above, plus add a photo and caption - a sure way to make your news stand out among the text-only releases.
• Photos are downloadable, archived and searchable from any of your full release pages on our website.
A company can submit a news release without purchasing a package plan. The release will be summarized in the newsletter's Briefly section on a space available basis. Briefly items do not include links to the full release, photos or logos.
If you would like information on our package plans and costs, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Guidelines For Submitting Press Releases
The deadlines for press release submission are Monday-Thursday at 8 p.m. ET for following day publication, and Sunday at 5 p.m. ET for Monday publication.
All releases should be submitted by email either as plain text or as an attachment in Microsoft Word or PDF file. Images should be sent as JPG or GIF files no larger than 300 pixels wide and 72 ppi. Questions about release or image submission should be directed to email@example.com
Every release must include the company name, contact person and title, and a phone number or e-mail address. Only releases dated within a business week of Where To Go Next's next publication date will be accepted.
All releases should be emailed to editor@WhereToGoNext.com
Where To Go Next! editors reserve the right to summarize all releases for Where To Go Next!'s e-newsletter. We also may reject any submitted release for inappropriate content or failing to follow submission guidelines. Where To Go Next! will re-publish a release only if an error has been made by one of our editors.