Advertising & Sponsorships
Online advertising with Where To Go Next! offers advertisers several opportunities to reach a qualified audience of upscale travel consumers, travel editors, writers and travel industry professionals.
By utilizing the effectiveness of our e-newsletter and/or website, our team will help you develop a strategy to enhance your brand awareness, promote specific products and drive customers to your website.
Where To Go Next! readers are upscale, educated and travel extensively.
• 50% have annual incomes over $100,000
• 95% graduated college (37% with graduate degrees)
• 69% took 4 or more trips in 2004 (40% took 7 or more trips)
• 74% spend over $100 per person per day excluding airfare
• 26% spend over $200 per person per day; 11% over $300
Ad Rates (effective January 1, 2011):
Display Ad - Front Page, Right Side of Newsletter
- Size: 150px (width) X 400px (height) in .jpg or .gif format
- One time: $75
- Five spots (weekly): $200
- 20 spots (monthly): $700
- Every day (yearly): $7,500
Banner Ad - Inside Newsletter Masthead
- Size: 350px (width) X 80px (height) in .jpg or .gif format
- One time: $100
- Five spots (weekly): $300
- 20 spots (monthly): $900
- Every day (yearly): $9,500
Rates for full sponsorships of Where To Go Next! and Cruise News are available by request.
Rates and terms are subject to change without notice. Where To Go Next! reserves the right to refuse or cancel any advertisement, without cause, at any time. Position in display ads is not guaranteed.
Ads should be formatted as JPG or GIF files and include the URL to which the ad will be linked. And emailed to Editor@WhereToGoNext.com
For more information on placing an ad or newsletter sponsorships, please contact info@WhereToGoNext.com